The New York Mets today announced that the club will open the 2020 regular season on Thursday, March 26 against the Washington Nationals at Citi Field. The opening homestand will continue Saturday and Sunday vs. the Nationals before the Philadelphia Phillies visit Citi Field, Monday, March 30-Wednesday, April 1.
Highlights of the 2020 home schedule include:
- Los Angeles Dodgers Friday, May 29-Sunday, May 31
- Philadelphia Phillies Friday, June 19-Sunday, June 21 (Father’s Day)
- San Diego Padres Friday, July 3-Monday, July 6 (July 4th Holiday on Saturday)
- Subway Series vs. Yankees Tuesday, July 28-Wednesday, July 29
- Chicago Cubs Friday, August 28-Sunday, August 30
Additional Interleague Series at Citi Field include:
- Houston Astros Tuesday, June 2-Wednesday, June 3
- Seattle Mariners Friday, July 17-Sunday, July 19
- Texas Rangers Friday, September 18-Sunday, September 20
Earlier today, Major League Baseball announced that the Mets will play a three-game series against Miami Marlins in San Juan, Puerto Rico, April 28-30. The three-game set will serve as home games for Miami.
Promotional details for the 2020 season will be announced in the weeks ahead.
2020 Ticket Packages will go on sale August 19. For additional season ticket information call 718-507-TIXX.
For more information on the New York Mets fans are encouraged to click on the link seen here: