The New York Mets today announced the popular weekend promotions Free Shirt Fridays, Saturday Concerts and Fireworks and Family Sundays will return in 2015. The Mets also announced that single game tickets go on sale Friday, November 21 at 10:00 a.m. at Mets.com/Tickets and (718) 507-TIXX. Tickets start at $11.
Highlights include Opening Day vs. the Philadelphia Phillies Monday, April 13 at 1:10 p.m.; Weekend series vs. the Boston Red Sox August 28-30 and the Subway Series vs. the New York Yankees on the weekend of September 18-20. An exclusive presale for Citi card members starts Monday, November 17 at 10:00 a.m. at Mets.com/CitiPreSale. Fans are also encouraged to utilize their Citi ThankYou Preferred Card on all Mets offers throughout the season as they will receive 2 points for every dollar spent on all dining out and entertainment purchases.
Free Shirt Fridays – Designs below
On the following Friday dates, all fans will receive a uniquely designed Mets themed T-Shirt:
· April 17 vs. Miami Marlins (7:10 p.m.)
· May 1 vs. Washington Nationals (7:10 p.m.)
· May 15 vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:10 p.m.)
· May 29 vs. Miami Marlins (7:10 p.m.)
· June 12 vs. Atlanta Braves (7:10 p.m.)
· June 26 vs. Cincinnati Reds (7:10 p.m.)
· July 10 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (7:10 p.m.)
· July 24 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (7:10 p.m.)
· July 31 vs. Washington Nationals (7:10 p.m.)
· August 14 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (7:10 p.m.)
· August 28 vs. Boston Red Sox (7:10 p.m.)
· September 18 vs. New York Yankees (7:10 p.m.)
· October 2 vs. Washington Nationals (7:10 p.m. – Fan vote for shirt design)
Saturday Post-Game Concerts – June 27, July 25 and August 15
Three Saturday home games will feature post-game concerts: June 27 vs. the Cincinnati Reds (time TBA), July 25 vs. the Los Angeles Dodgers (7:10 p.m.), and August 15 vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates (7:10 p.m.). The 2015 Mets Concert Series headliners will be announced in the coming weeks.
The performances will begin approximately 20 minutes after the conclusion of the game from a stage in the outfield behind second base. Admission to the concert is included in the price of the game ticket.
Fireworks – April 18, August 1 and September 19
There will be three fireworks nights in 2015 following Saturday night games on April 18 vs. the Miami Marlins (7:10 p.m.), August 1 vs. the Washington Nationals (7:10 p.m.) and September 19 vs. the New York Yankees (7:10 p.m.)
Fireworks will be launched from Citi Field’s roof and the centerfield grass, providing a 360-degree experience for fans throughout the ballpark.
Saturday Premium Giveaways
At the following Saturday games, the first 15,000 fans will receive the following premium giveaway items:
· May 2 vs. Washington Nationals (7:10 p.m.) – Jacob deGrom Garden Gnome presented by Gold’s Horseradish
· May 16 vs. Milwaukee Brewers (7:10 p.m.) – Mets Fedora
· May 30 vs. Miami Marlins (Time TBA) – Beach Towel
· June 13 vs. Atlanta Braves (7:10 p.m.) – David Wright Replica Jersey
· July 11 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (Time TBA) – Juan Lagares Bobblehead presented by Geico
· August 29 vs. Boston Red Sox (7:10 p.m.) – 1986 World Series Championship Bobblehead presented by Caesars
· Oct. 3 vs. Washington Nationals (7:10 p.m.) – Mets Fleece Blanket
Every Sunday home game is “Family Sunday” at Citi Field. Beginning at 11:00 a.m. on the Mets Plaza, adjacent to the Jackie Robinson Rotunda, there are Mets featured family-friendly activities including kids inflatables, face painters, balloon artists, entertainment and a postgame Mr. Met Dash when kids 12 and under can come down onto the field and run the bases, weather permitting.
The following is the complete list of promotions on Sundays. Promotional items will be given out to the first 15,000 fans. All Sunday games are scheduled to start at 1:10 p.m.
· April 19 vs. Miami Marlins (1:10 p.m.) – David Wright Schedule Poster presented by Citi
· May 3 vs. Washington Nationals (1:10 p.m.) – MLB Network Tote Bag
· May 17 vs. Milwaukee Brewers (1:10 p.m.) – Zack Wheeler Magnet Card
· May 31 vs. Miami Marlins (1:10 p.m.) – Kids Sunglasses
· June 14 vs. Atlanta Braves (1:10 p.m.) – Cap giveaway presented by Nathan’s Famous
· June 28 vs. Cincinnati Reds (1:10 p.m.) – Lucas Duda Growth Chart Poster
· July 12 vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (1:10 p.m.) – Jersey Drawstring Bag
· July 26 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (1:10 p.m.) – Curtis Granderson Wall Decal presented by Citi
· August 2 vs. Washington Nationals (1:10 p.m.) – Player poster
· August 16 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (1:10 p.m.) – Travis d’Arnaud Magnet Card
· August 30 vs. Boston Red Sox (1:10 p.m.) – W.B. Mason Toy Truck
· September 20 vs. New York Yankees (1:10 p.m.) – Player Wall Decal
· October 4 vs. Washington Nationals (1:10 p.m.) – 2016 Schedule Magnet (all fans)
Times for Saturday and Sunday games may change, subject to Major League Baseball’s national broadcast agreements with FOX and ESPN.
For more information on the New York Mets fans are encouraged to click here: