The New York Mets today announced the club will begin the 2015 regular season on a six-game road trip beginning Monday, April 6 through Thursday April 9 at Washington versus the Nationals and April 10 through 12 in Atlanta versus the Braves. The Mets will make their 2015 Citi Field debut on Opening Day Monday, April 13 vs. the Philadelphia Phillies which marks the beginning of a 10-game homestand.
The 2015 schedule also features the Subway Series returning to weekend matchups on April 24-26 at Yankee Stadium and at Citi Field September 18-20. The Boston Red Sox are set to make their first-ever regular season visit to Citi Field, for a weekend matchup, August 28-30. In addition, popular fan promotions such as Free Shirt Fridays, Post-Game Concerts, Fireworks, and Family Sundays will also return for 2015.
Highlights of the 2015 home schedule include:
- April 13-23 – Opening homestand versus National League East opponents the Phillies, Marlins and Braves
- May 5-6 – Interleague matchup versus the Baltimore Orioles
- Memorial Day, May 25 versus the Philadelphia Phillies
- June 15-16 – Interleague matchup versus the Toronto Blue Jays
- 29 of the final 39 regular season games are against National League East opponents
Game times for the 2015 campaign will be announced in the coming weeks.
The 2015 schedule is subject to change, including all Saturday and Sunday game times, which are subject to Major League Baseball’s national broadcast agreements with FOX and ESPN
For 2015 season ticket information call (718) 507-TIXX or visit Mets.com/plans.
For more information on the New York Mets and Tickets to upcoming 2014 Home Games fans are encouraged to click here: